07 January 2010

First Buzz

A blog? Yes, a blog. Why not?

King Bee says I am boring and need a hobby. He qualifies this insult observation by adding that reading blogs doesn't count. Ahh, but he did not disqualify writing my own. Silly men.

So I suppose an introduction is in order. I am the Queen Bee, adored mother of two exceptionally lively little boys and loyal wife to King Bee. For brevity's sake, King Bee will usually be referred to as KB and the boys (who are certain to make multiple appearances in my posts) will be referred to as Baby Bee (BB) and Big Boy Bee (BBB).

So KB says I am boring and have no friends. Pshaww. I have twice as many facebook friends as he does. He says facebook doesn't count. Whatever. I'm certainly not boring, I just lead a boring life. There is a difference. I think.

2 comments:

Pants said...

lol! I think we are exceptionally active momma's that lead very involved lives the KB just don't understand!

Queen Bee said...

agreed!